WORKSHOP: GLOBAL LEADERSHIP
Topic: Global Leadership
There are many scholar leadership theories which try to explain how leaders are formed and effective; however, traditional theories don’t cover leaders who can operate at a global level within multicultural contexts. Leaders who are exposed to different people, countries, and cultures; develop the ability to find common patterns across countries and markets. With the need for effective managers operating globally, the interest in learning about how to develop global leaders’ abilities has become imperative.
- Scale at a global level and still provide customized services/products to local markets
- Align operations in different countries
- Forecast changes and trends worldwide
- Are sensitive and open to different cultures and understand them
- Adapt faster and better to a volatile context
- Can adjust his/her communication style depending on the worldwide target
- Inspire people with different background and culture
Duration: 3 hours
Language: English, Portuguese, and Spanish
What makes our workshop different than others: it is alive! You have the benefit of taking it from the comfort of your home and at the same time have the opportunity of interacting with the instructor by participating in discussions and asking "at the moment" questions. Social interaction with other students and the instructor boosts everyone learning.
What will you learn?
- Challenges of global leaders
- Global Leadership-Learning framework
- Universal Traits of leaders
- Communication styles of cultures
- Developing cultural sensitivity and adaptation
- Global negotiation skills
- Successful global leaders’ cases
Do you want to know more about our workshop? or Do you need us to accommodate your schedule? Reach us out! firstname.lastname@example.org
Special prices for groups, ask for a quote!
EBOOK: GLOBAL TALENT NEEDS (FREE)
Ebook: Start building a Global Career by knowing which professions and skills countries and companies need. Author: Luana Pereira (Global Talent Management Specialist) Pages: 23 Language: English You will download the eBook immediately. If...
EBOOK: AM I ELIGIBLE FOR WORKING & LIVING ABROAD?
Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to evaluate your profile for a global career. Author: Luana Pereira (Global Talent Management Specialist) Pages: 31 Language: English You will download the eBook immediately after purchase. This eBook...
SESSION: CHALLENGES IN LIVING ABROAD
You followed your spouse into a new country to support them in their international assignment/career, and now you are facing adaptation challenges. This new life is not what you were...