WORKSHOP: CROSS CULTURAL MINDSET DEVELOPMENT
Workshop: Cross-Cultural Mindset Development
Those who develop a cross-cultural mindset have an increased chance of achieving success in different areas such as leadership, communication, people management and global selling. It is important to study the differences between your culture and other cultures and mainly acknowledge what makes you uncomfortable and why. It is impractical and not realistic to believe that cultural differences are an easy thing to be accepted. Actually pretending that anyone accepts cultural differences obstructs a more assertive way of dealing with diversity. Once you recognize your potential biases, you open up, and start understanding and respecting better. The ability to listen, to put yourself in other culture’s shoes, adapt and choose the right communication are the basis for developing a cross-cultural mindset.
People who have a cross-cultural mindset are perceived as:
- More creative because they can share different points of views
- Share better solutions for problems or ideas because of the deep understanding of how problems can affect the big picture
- Manage people more effectively for understanding individuals and their interactions better
- Come across effective leaders for their social and communication skills
- Have the ability to connect with clients, employees, teams better at a national and global level.
Duration: 3 hours
Language: English, Portuguese, and Spanish
Instructor: Luana Pereira (Psychologist, University Professor, Global People Director, specialized in Global Talent Management)
What makes our workshop different than others: it is alive! You have the benefit of taking it from the comfort of your home and at the same time have the opportunity of interacting with the instructor by participating in discussions and asking "at the moment" questions. Social interaction with other students and the instructor boosts everyone learning.
What will you learn?
- Cultural shock psychological process
- Building an awareness of cultural differences
- Cultural differences: scientific studies and theories
- Recognizing what bothers you and why
- Develop the ability to listen and see other cultural points of view
- You don’t need to accept, you need to learn how to deal with the cultural differences
- Sympathy and find more assertive ways of interacting with different cultures
- Develop strategies to adjust and flex your style – social abilities at a global level
- Don’t miss an entire world waiting for you to discover its grandiosity
- Learning how to interact globally will automatically improve your local and personal relationships
Do you want to know more about our workshop? or Do you need us to accommodate your schedule? Reach us out! email@example.com
Special prices for groups, ask for a quote!
EBOOK: GLOBAL TALENT NEEDS (FREE)
Ebook: Start building a Global Career by knowing which professions and skills countries and companies need. Author: Luana Pereira (Global Talent Management Specialist) Pages: 23 Language: English You will download the eBook immediately. If...
EBOOK: AM I ELIGIBLE FOR WORKING & LIVING ABROAD?
Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to evaluate your profile for a global career. Author: Luana Pereira (Global Talent Management Specialist) Pages: 31 Language: English You will download the eBook immediately after purchase. This eBook...
SESSION: CHALLENGES IN LIVING ABROAD
You followed your spouse into a new country to support them in their international assignment/career, and now you are facing adaptation challenges. This new life is not what you were...