SESSION: EVALUATE YOUR SECOND LANGUAGE FOR WORKING ABROAD
Communication skills and fluency evaluation: to pass selection processes globally and/or work in a different country than your own.
Duration: 50 mins of evaluation.
Have a professional evaluating your abilities to communicate in a second language. The professional will focus on the language structure, grammar, and accent, evaluating your communication skills in answering questions on job interviews and when interacting with co-workers and clients.
Language: Portuguese, English, and Spanish.
What will you gain from this evaluation:
- Understand your communication style and if it is congruent with the country you are considering to take job interviews or work for
- Receive feedback on your communication skills - knowing your strengthens and weaknesses can help you to prepare yourself for interviews globally
- Evaluate your language proficiency in the work environment - are you fluent enough to perform well in a global company or pass interviews?
- Know where you should improve regarding accent, grammar and language structure typical of the countries you wish to work with
- Evaluation of spoken and written skills for the work environment
50 mins online session: phone, skype, facetime, or hangouts.
Do you want to know more about this session? Reach us out! email@example.com
EBOOK: GLOBAL TALENT NEEDS (FREE)
Ebook: Start building a Global Career by knowing which professions and skills countries and companies need. Author: Luana Pereira (Global Talent Management Specialist) Pages: 23 Language: English You will download the eBook immediately. If...
EBOOK: AM I ELIGIBLE FOR WORKING & LIVING ABROAD?
Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to evaluate your profile for a global career. Author: Luana Pereira (Global Talent Management Specialist) Pages: 31 Language: English You will download the eBook immediately after purchase. This eBook...
SESSION: CHALLENGES IN LIVING ABROAD
You followed your spouse into a new country to support them in their international assignment/career, and now you are facing adaptation challenges. This new life is not what you were...