EBOOK: AM I ELIGIBLE FOR WORKING & LIVING ABROAD?
Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to evaluate your profile for a global career.
Author: Luana Pereira (Global Talent Management Specialist)
You will download the eBook immediately after purchase.
This eBook helps professionals to understand if their profiles are strong enough to build a global career by working and living abroad.
After reading this material, you should be able to:
- Understand what countries (immigration) are looking for in terms of talent resources
- Understand what global companies are looking for when hiring internationally
- Evaluate your professional profile
- Understand if you are a strong or weak candidate
- Determine where/what/how you need to improve in order to reach your global career goals
Handbook + Question Session
If you select the variant option: Handbook + Question Session, the following is included:
- Handbook (description above)
- Ask questions and doubts about the handbook's topic (30 min)
- Communication can be in English, Portuguese and, Spanish
- After studying the material, you can book your Question Session by sending us an email: email@example.com
EBOOK: GLOBAL TALENT NEEDS (FREE)
Ebook: Start building a Global Career by knowing which professions and skills countries and companies need. Author: Luana Pereira (Global Talent Management Specialist) Pages: 23 Language: English You will download the eBook immediately. If...
SESSION: CHALLENGES IN LIVING ABROAD
You followed your spouse into a new country to support them in their international assignment/career, and now you are facing adaptation challenges. This new life is not what you were...
CONSULTING: MOVING ABROAD?
You are about to achieve your dream of living abroad and don't know how to start it. There are so many things to keep track of, such as: Where and...