EBOOK: GLOBAL TALENT NEEDS (FREE)
Ebook: Start building a Global Career by knowing which professions and skills countries and companies need.
Author: Luana Pereira (Global Talent Management Specialist)
You will download the eBook immediately.
If you want to build a Global Career, the first step which you should take is to understand what countries, labor markets, and global companies need in terms of talent resources. It gives you the knowledge to evaluate your own profile to see where you stand: Are you one of the talents that are in need?
After reading this material, you should know:
- Current and future skills desired globally
- Skill sets in need by region (countries)
- If you are one of the talents that are in need
- What qualifications you need to be a competitive candidate for a global career
Handbook + Question Session
If you select the variant option: Handbook + Question Session, the following is included:
- Handbook (description above)
- Ask questions and doubts about the handbook's topic (30 min)
- Communication can be in English, Portuguese and, Spanish.
- After studying the material, you can book your Question Session by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK: I MADE IT. SO CAN YOU!
Book: I Made It. So Can You! A practical and inspirational guide for international students on how to study and work in the USA Author: Luana Pereira (Global Talent Management Specialist) ...
CONSULTING: WORK VISA & PERMIT
You have the dream of working and living abroad, but do not understand how it is possible through work visas or permits. Professionals reach us out sharing their challenges in building...
SESSION: GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL ORIENTATION
One-on-one orientation with a specialist in Global Talent Management. Ask questions and doubts about your global career to a specialist in Global Talent Management who has worked with global companies managing...